Modern learning techniques are utilized to ensure students learn in the most effective and interesting atmosphere. The Full-Time ESL Program is based on a minimum of 23 hours of study per week. After an assessment test is completed, the students are placed in an appropriate level corresponding with their abilities in Speaking, Listening, Reading, Grammar and Writing. We recognize that students from different cultures that come to Canada to study ESL will have varying strengths and weaknesses in the different components of the English language.
Intensive and communication-based, General English will:
General English Features:
- Increase your speaking, listening and conversation abilities
- Improve your knowledge of practical grammar structures
- Expand your vocabulary and improve pronunciation skills
- Build your confidence to use English in a variety of settings
- Great Nationality Mix - Students from over 20 countries!
- Small Class Sizes - Average 12 Students per Class
- Certified Teaching Staff
- Fully Accredited in Canada