Acquire the skills to succeed in business, while learning more about North American business culture and international business practices and patterns. Business English Specialization focuses on the skills needed in the business environment.
Open to all students with an intermediate level of English, our Business English Specialization Program will introduce you to the language, concepts and practices of international business. Topics include participating in business meetings, negotiating, investing, presentations, interviews, telephone calls, and writing business letters/memos/e-mails. Work experience can be gained by participating in our Work Internship program.
Your English will improve greatly with extra homework & private speaking time with a Certified instructor. Complete effective and challenging teaching assignments and projects.
Study English and then meet with a qualified instructor privately after school to complete your Business Certificate.
- Maximum class size: 5 students
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm (1 hour lunch)
- Intensity: 5 hours per day/25 hours per week (full time)
- Durration: Minimum 1 week
- Business vocabulary and reading
- Business grammar concepts
- Business idioms and collocations
- Business situations and language usage
- Writing (business and essay writing)
- Case studies and role playing
Tuition Fee includes:
- private tutoring sessions
- study materials
- practice tests
- career development assistance