Welcome to the school with a heart that cares about its students! Hamilton is a port city in the Canadian province of Ontario. It is situated at the westernmost end of Lake Ontario - the city wraps around the lake and continues towards the Niagara Escarpment, referred to by locals as "the mountain."
The College is a practical alternative to a 2-year community college with a parallel and recognized diploma issued upon graduation. The College educates Canadian and international students with a comprehensive, industry approved travel-based education with a strong emphasis on computer skills and customer service.
We want students to receive the best educational experience possible. Our English Language school in Hamilton is a private school specializing in leading edge English Language training. The school was founded in 1997. We know what it is like to live and learn in a foreign country and our excellent staff run a professional, challenging and FUN school. Students learn better when they enjoy their studies and their life inside and outside of school.
What makes our Language school in Hamilton unique?
- Enjoyable and challenging Professional and English Language Programs
- Great downtown location
- Multi-cultural student body
- Great homestays and other accommodation choices
- A medium-size, comfortable city with big city fun
- Summer Programs
- Partnership with McMaster University Catering Department
- great for students with Working Holiday Visas