Apply Now! We have a limited number of places and most places have been already booked. All applications are considered in the order they received.
2018 Junior Summer Camp Prices and Dates
Dates: July 8 - August 12, 2018
All arrivals and departures are on Sundays. The minimum course length is 1 week.
||Day camp (Monday - Friday, 9 am - 6.30 pm)
- Application fee: $100.00
- Insurance through Guard.me: $74.00 for 30 days, additional $2/day
- Airport Transportation: $170.00 (Logan, one way)
- UM Accompaniment Service Fee: $210.00/each way (required for all students ages 15 and below)
- Refundable Residential Damage Deposit (paid cash upon check-in): $105.00
- Private/Semi-Private Tutorials Package - 5 Classes: $315.00
- Breakfast and Dinner Options - Day Program Students Only: Cash at cafeteria
- Day camp students can also participate in the Evening activities with residential students ($65/evening) and in the weekend activities and excursions ($84 per day).
Residential Program Fee includes:
- 20 lessons per week in the mornings
- Residential accommodation in twin rooms
- All meals (Day camp prices include lunch only)
- Full day excursions
- Half-day excursions
- Afternoon and evening activity program*
- Close supervision and 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Placement test
- Leaving certificate
All arrivals and departures should be on Sundays. Saturday arrivals and departures are arranged subject to availability.
Other Junior Summer Camps in the USA:
Family Summer English Courses for parents and kids (7 -15):