Apply Now! We have a limited number of places and many places have been already booked. All applications are considered in the order they received.
2019 Junior Summer Camp Prices and Dates
Dates: June 22 - August 10, 2019
All arrivals and departures are on Saturdays. The minimum course length is 1 week.
||Day camp (Monday - Friday, 9 am - 6.00 pm, Sunday full-day excurison)
- Application fee: $100.00
- Insurance through Guard.me: $35.00 per week
- Airport Transportation: $170.00 (Logan, one way)
- UM Accompaniment Service Fee: $50.00/each way (required for all students ages 15 and below)
- Refundable Residential Damage Deposit (paid cash upon check-in): $105.00
- Mandatory Meal fee (day camp students): $100/week
- Transportation fee (residential and day camp students): $130
The one-time transportation fee includes transportation to/from the activities and excursions included in the Junior Program package.
Residential Program Fee includes:
- 20 lessons per week in the mornings
- Residential accommodation in twin rooms
- All meals (Day camp prices include lunch only)
- Full day excursions
- Half-day excursions
- Afternoon and evening activity program*
- Close supervision and 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Placement test
- Leaving certificate
All arrivals and departures should be on Sundays. Saturday arrivals and departures are arranged subject to availability.
Other Junior Summer Camps in the USA:
Family Summer English Courses for parents and kids (7 -15):