Summer Teen Program offers students the great opportunity to learn English and experience Sydney at the same time. Students will have full time intensive English classes from Monday to Thursday. On Friday and Saturday cultural and recreational activities will be included in the program.
The school offers a safe and friendly learning environment for junior students. They study together in their own section of the college and will enjoy meeting students of their own age. With over 10 years of experience in teaching juniors, our school holiday English course is the perfect way for young learners to spend their vacation.
Students stay with our warm and welcoming homestay families where they will enjoy the experience of learning about Australian culture and practicing their English as well. The program features:
- Full-time English language classes from Monday to Friday
- Exciting cultural and recreational activities on Friday afternoons and Saturdays
- Airport transfers and travel to all excursions
- Interactive activities and games in English
- A graduation party
- A written report on the student's experience
- A certificate of completion
- Homestay with an Australian family (includes 2 meals per day from Mon- Sat and 3 meals on Sunday)
The Teen Holiday Program is offered for 2, 4, 6 or 7 weeks during July/August. Classes and activities may be combined with students from the High School Preparation program so students have the chance to make a lot of new friends.