English Plus Work courses in Brisbane
The Work Experience Program is an excellent way to gain experience in an English work environment and practice language skills in the real world. You can choose from the wide range of courses available e.g. Cambridge Preparation, IELTS Exam Preparation, General English (with a wide range of afternoon options). The General English options include:
- IELTS Listening and Speaking
- IELTS Reading and Writing
- Improving Grammar & Writing
- Accent Perfection
- Reading & Vocabulary Building
- TOEIC Preparation
- Business English
- Conversation Skills
- Working Holiday Support
- Common Mistakes in English
- English for Hospitality
Note: Options are dependent upon English level and availability.
- Minimum age: 19
- Entry level: Upper Intermediate
- English Program duration: Minimum period of 4 weeks of class study is required.
- Program duration (work experience):
- Working holiday Visa: Valid for 12 months, 1-24 weeks full-time or part-time with each employer.
- Student Visa: Valid for length of visa, 20 hours per week part-time while studying (you must study full-time if you are on a Student Visa) or 4 weeks full-time after completion of course.
Full-time and part-time work experience is available. You will receive a Certificate of Completion on conclusion of the placement. Students will be placed in a suitable company based on their education, work experience, and personal interests. Possible placements are in:
- Banking and finance
- Engineering and technical
- Health and social services
- Hotel and catering
- Leisure and sport
- Marketing and advertising
- Public relations
- Transport, trade and shipping
- Travel and tourism
- General wholesale
Learn to speak English in Brisbane, Australia! Quick Links.
Other Schools in