A minimum of 8 weeks is required to participate in the Standard Volunteer Work Program. Initially, students participate in a four week Spanish Program. Following these four weeks, all volunteers move into school's Student flat, settling there for the rest of the program. While volunteering, different activities (meetings, workshops, extra Spanish Classes, and hikes ) will all be organized. Volunteers can count of the continuous support of our Volunteer Coordinator who will have at least one personal interview with each volunteer.
- Spanish Course and Accommodation
- Minimum commitment of 8 weeks
- All levels
- Maximum 6 people per group (Spanish)
- Begin any Monday of the year (except for complete beginners)
- Extra free activities included including one free weekly Spanish class
- Free internet